We collect personal information from you when you submit it to us, including by (i) placing an order; (ii) registering as a customer; (iii) emailing us; (iv) participating in promotions, surveys, email newsletters or other features of the Website; and (v) communicating or coordinating with a customer service representative. Such personal information may include your first and last name, email address, mailing and residential address, telephone number, title, birth date and other information needed to provide a service you have requested.
When you browse our Website and subsidiary sites, we may collect non-personal information from you, including your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address (the Internet address of your computer), browser type, operating system, the specific pages you visited during your connection, and the domain name from which you accessed the Website. In addition, we may collect information about your browsing behavior, such as the date and time you visited the Website, the areas or pages of the Website that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the Website, the number of times you returned to the Website, and other clickstream data. We may also use non-personal information for statistical analysis, research, and other purposes.
We may also use web beacons on the Website, in our emails, and in our advertisements on other websites. Web beacons are tiny graphic images that are used to collect information about your Website visit, such as the pages you view and the features you use, as well as information about whether you open and/or act upon one of our emails or advertisements. We may also collect the URL of the website you visited immediately before coming to the Website. Web beacons help us analyze the Website visitor's behavior and measure the effectiveness of the Website and our advertising. We may work with service providers, such as Google Analytics, that help us track, collect and analyze this information.
We may combine the non-personal information we collect, such as through cookies and web beacons, with other information we have collected from you.
We may use the information we collect from your browser or device to:
complete a transaction (including filling your product order);
- communicate with you regarding your order(s) or to notify you about other products or services;
identify or remedy potential threats to the website's security;
- conduct research about your use of the website and our services; and
- for any other purpose stated at the time of collection.
If you change your mind and no longer wish to receive email updates from us, you can opt-out at any time by sending an email to support
We may disclose information collected from and about you as follows;
- With any of our related companies and service providers, affiliates, and subsidiaries in connection with the services we provide to perform a business, professional or technical support function;
- With our marketing partners, advertisers, or other third parties who may send you information about their own products and;
- To respond and comply with legal process (such as a search warrant, subpoena, or court order) and to provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise required by law.
We may also disclose your personal information with your express consent. We may share aggregate, non-personal information about Website users with third parties.